Purchase our VCC Card & Get Verified with eBay
Contact us for beneficiary information
The following article provides instructions to help Verify an eBay account. Also, the article is for those who either don’t have a credit card or don’t want to use their credit card online for any reason.
To begin with, it’s very important to understand that there are two types of eBay Accounts. You should consider which one you will require. It would highly depend whether you are going to simply BUY or BID on existing eBay items or are going to SELL/AUCTION your own items on eBay.
So, if you only want to BUY/BID, then
1. Create an EBay Account (Please make sure to enter your information appropriately and choose your eBay ID wisely)
2. Agree to the eBay terms and conditions.
3. You will receive an email from eBay with a code to confirm your email address and instructions to proceed further
Once your eBay Account is created, you have a choice to upgrade your account to an eBay Seller Account
1. Go to eBay Home page or Create a New eBay Seller Account from scratch.
2. Click on Sell Your Item and use the VCC details and once done you are ready to go.
3. You can now Sell your items.